Free Technology for Teachers: Passwords, Annotations, and Checklists
Hello from Maine where the rain is fading after two days of solid soaking. Hopefully we’ll see some sun today so we can play outside. Everyone in my house is going a little crazy after more than a few days without extended outdoor play time. I hope that wherever you are this weekend you can play outside. It is good for the mind and the body.
I’ve spent much of this week re-energizing and preparing for next week’s Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp. I hope you will join me.
Here are the most popular articles of the week:
1.15 updates coming to Google Workspace for Education
Professional development on demand
Other places to follow me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has over 36,000 subscribers who watch my short tutorial videos on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my work (from Richard Byrne) include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.