Hello from Maine where the sun rises this summer morning. I’m inside instead of sitting on my porch as I can’t wait to watch the first stage of the Tour de France. After that we will go outside to cycle. And tomorrow we leave for Storyland! Hope you have some fun things to plan for your weekend as well.
This week, I hosted the first session of the Practical Ed Tech virtual summer camp. Two dozen people joined me throughout the week for ten live webinars. Many thanks to those who attended and participated. For those who missed it, registration is still open for the July and August sessions of the Practical Ed Tech virtual summer camp.
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening / Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the most popular articles of the week from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has over 36,000 subscribers who watch my short tutorial videos on a wide range of educational technology tools.
- I tweeted as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my work (from Richard Byrne) include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.