Indian Women hockey team vs Ireland live stream
Tokyo Olympic Hockey LIVE: India v Ireland LIVE: Rani Rampal’s India women’s hockey team in a make or die battle against Ireland, follow the updates live – India The women have struggled in Tokyo so far, but still have an outside chance to advance to the round of 16. For that they will have to beat Ireland in their penultimate match in Pool A. Failure to do so against the world No.9 ranked team would seal a group stage exit for team Rani Rampal. – Follow India vs Ireland live updates on InsideSport.co
India live results from the 8th day of the Tokyo Olympics: a huge day for…
Shooting of the Tokyo Olympic Games LIVE: Will Manu Bhaker arrive at…
Tokyo Olympics Hockey LIVE: Indian women’s hockey team Rani Rampal in a do-or-die battle against Ireland, follow live updates
Tokyo Olympics Hockey LIVE: India vs Ireland LIVE: Indian Women’s Hockey Team at the Olympics so far –
- The victories have been difficult to achieve for the Indian team as they have slipped to defeat in their three pool matches so far.
- India opened their campaign with a 5-1 loss to the Netherlands, before losing 2-0 to Germany and 4-1 to Great Britain.
- With no points on the board and a much lower goal difference, India will need massive wins in their remaining matches against Ireland and South Africa.
Sjoerd Marijne, the head coach of the Indian women’s hockey team, was furious at the loss to Great Britain and didn’t mince words when asked for his thoughts. He said, “It was our worst game. We always try to play for a six (out of 10) for each individual, and I don’t think every individual has played for a six today. Bad decisions, bad choices and I’m enough. disappointed with this.
Defenders: Deep Grace Ekka, Nikki Pradhan, Gurjit Kaur, Udita
Midfielder : Nisha, Neha, Sushila Chanu Pukhrambam, Monika, Navjot Kaur, Salima Tete
Forward: Rani, Navneet Kaur, Lalremsiami, Vandana Katariya, Sharmila Devi
Goalkeeper: Ayeisha McFerran
Defenders: Hannath Mathews, Roisin Upton, Shirley McCay, Elena Tice, Sarah McAuley
Midfielder: Chloe Watkins, Nicola Daly, Hannah Mcloughlin, Kathryn Mullan ©, Sarah Hawkshaw, Lozzy Holden, Michelle Carey
Before: Sarah Torrans, Deirde Duke, Naomi Carroll, Anna O’Flanagan, Zara Malseed
India at the Tokyo Olympics LIVE: qualifying scenarios for India
- The Indian team will qualify if they win both matches against Ireland and South Africa
- The Indian team will qualify if they win one and draw the other, but will need a higher goal difference to beat Ireland and qualify.
- A loss in either match will see Team India eliminated from the competition.
Match details: India vs Ireland – Pool A Women’s Tournament
Time: 8:15 a.m.
Place: Oi hockey stadium, north field
Tokyo Olympics TV Coverage: Satish Kumar vs. Ricardo Brown (Boxing – Men’s Super Heavyweight – Round of 16)
Follow all LIVE updates from the Tokyo Olympics on InsideSport.co and watch LIVE streaming on SonyLIV.
Also Read: Tokyo Olympics Boxing LIVE: Marykom Ready to Fight For Quarter-Finals Place, Will She Beat Rio Olympics Bronze Winner Valencia Victoria, Follow Live Updates
Tokyo Olympics Live Stream: Satish Kumar vs. Ricardo Brown (Boxing – Men’s Super Heavyweight – Round of 16)
The Tokyo Olympics will be broadcast on DD National. Follow all matches LIVE from the Tokyo Olympics on InsideSport.co and watch streaming LIVE on SonyLIV.