PPublisher 1C Entertainment and developer Blini Games have announced that the Action-RPG Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 will arrive on consoles and PC. Coming to Steam Early Access in October.
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 announced for PC
Lovecraft’s Untold Stories 2 has been announced to arrive on Steam Early Access on October 28. The title will also arrive on consoles for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at launch. This Action-RPG sequel will continue where Lovecraft’s Untold Stories left off, pursuing the characters now in a new stage in their fight against the Unknown.
Players will prefer items or create their own, explore old and new locations, solve puzzles and challenges. You will also defend yourself against dozens of different enemies, alone or with the help of your friends in the new multiplayer mode. Choose from six different characters to play, each with different play styles, including the Detective, the Witch, and the Professor from Part 1. New characters, the Medium, the Veteran and the Alienist.
You can check out the main official features below:
- Fight against dozens of different enemies and monsters from the Myth of Cthulhu in this intense action RPG.
- Choose your hero from six different characters, each with their own stats and skills.
- Improve your stats to become more powerful, finding the perfect combination of items.
- Collect hundreds of different items and artifacts or create your own.
- All-new cooperative multiplayer for up to four players. Create an instance or join one and fight hundreds of enemies with your friends.
Lovecraft 2 Untold Stories arrives on Steam Early Access on October 28. Also coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
For more information, find them here in New World launches a new series detailing the “families” of NPCs. For a preview of the latest RPG news, find them here in Top RPG News of the Week: August 15 (Diablo 2, Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous, Tales Of Arise And More!).