The Falconeer: Edge of the World DLC Soars to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC Today
Ride the falconers!
The falconer: the end of the world DLC is skyrocketing on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and Windows PC today! For those of you who may be new to the game, The falconer is a third person air combat game set in the mysterious ocean world of The Great Ursee and is a tribute to some of the great air combat games of the past. It’s also a BAFTA nominated game, which I’m incredibly proud of as a single player developer.
For those of you who have played the game, perhaps with Xbox Game Pass, and gone beyond the first chapter, you will have discovered that The Great Ursee is a place filled with intrigue and ancient secrets. Much of the incredible feedback I have received over the past year has made it clear how much people enjoy exploring the world of Ursee, both simply by meeting new places and digging into traditions. and the mysteries that can be found there. So with the new The end of the world expansion, I wanted to focus on giving these players something new and interesting to explore. This new content literally expands the map and accompanying worldbuilding, leading you to spectacular new locations on the outskirts of civilization.
There are a number of new side mission chains to discover that unlock new content and locations, but the bigger story is one that explores a whole new faction of people called the Mongers. Mongrians are mentioned in the base game. You will have been able to spot their merchant ships around the world since the previous update, and of course the Mongres Hunter and his drake Ormir mount are already available as existing DLC. Now with the The end of the world content, players will be able to visit a Mongres Mawspring, a city-state beyond the limits of the Imperium, encased in a literal hole in the ocean, similar and linked to the Maw itself.
The source of Mongres is an architecturally distinct place within the Ursee, and its inhabitants are fiercely independent, which the rival factions would of course like to change, especially given their rich gas and chemical resources, which are valuable to the world. imperial war machine.
Here are some tips to help you access new content:
- The port mission is the starting point of the history of Mongres, this villainous foam hive is the commercial center of Ursee with the Mongres city-states, and your starting point. A warning here is that pirates are attacking these waters and it is not uncommon for them to make sorties near the port of Port Remit.
- A Mongres Hunter would be the ideal class, playing the role of a returning son of the Mongres, but the The end of the world The DLC includes two new classes and unique mounts to try out. The Corsairs and their old mount Pteron. And the old class of Arbitrators, judges of the Way and normally charged with keeping each faction in the old belief of the Way.
- The Mongers are naturally allied with the Order Mancer and playing as an Imperial might make the scenario unavailable to you.
- The Edge of the World introduces a new class of weapons, Imperial Shocklances. These are available in various places for purchase and come by default with the Arbiter class. It is basically a weapon that shoots chain lightning. These bursts do not work with aim assist, but lightning explodes and finds the nearest targets or sub-targets. But beware, they are damaging to friends or enemies.
- The level cap has been increased to 24, if your goal is to be an unwavering master of the sky, the DLC content will reward you with Relics of Assula, each of which will increase your level cap by 1. You could say you could have fun. you learn to acquire each of these powerful artifacts.
In addition to the new DLC, there will also be the release of a massive new free update for the game, bringing an improved prologue, improved facial animations, many new voices for existing content, a new diving mechanic, special effects when chanting engage, and ships and turrets now use searchlights to seek their targets among clouds, along with many other upgrades.
Thanks for all your support so far. I hope you will enjoy discovering the world of The falconer and the new content released today, as much as I enjoyed creating it.
The end of the world
Take on epic new missions, embark on new adventures and discover stories that will lead you to spectacular new locations on the outskirts of civilization, in ‘Edge of the World’, a full new expansion for this award-nominated game. BAFTA. Contains three new mini-campaigns with nine new missions, exotic locations, two new playable classes with unique mounts and the Imperial Shocklance weapon!
Generations of poisonous decisions and betrayals swirl in the depths, as factions collide. Uncover the secrets lost in the sea by joining or opposing different factions and clans scattered throughout the Greater Ursee. Enjoy multiple Falconeer classes with individual stats, weapons, and warbirds that can be upgraded by winning battles, completing quests, uncovering secrets, or applying mutagens or chants. Use the thermals and energy of the ocean to dive, dodge, barrel roll, and twist to gain an advantage. The Falconeer is an open world air combat game, featuring fast and brutal air combat and in-depth exploration of an incredible fantasy open world unfolding not only above the clouds, but also among the waves and across the sea. the depths of the ocean. BASIC DESIGNED FOR GAMEPAD.