HAppy weekend of Fextralife! If you’ve been too busy to keep up with the latest games we cover, or you’re looking for a refresher, we’ve got you covered! Here is a miniature version of the Top RPG news of the week. Taste all the latest news on the Fextralife Wiki network.
Watch the video above and read on for the text!
Kings Bounty II
- In the latest King’s Bounty II trailer, developer 1C Entertainment gives a preview of some of the gameplay players expected from the tactical turn-based title. It introduces the world of Nostria, where players will embark on a journey with three different characters to choose from, with the Warrior, Mage, and Paladin classes.
- Players can choose skills, attributes, and talents. The trailer also showcases the different fighting styles, terrain, and some of the enemies players will face.
- Players will also be able to customize their characters with gear, choosing armor and looks.
- King II bonus releases August 24 for PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Switch.
For more on this news, find it here in King’s Bounty II Gets Gameplay Trailer.
Tales of the Ascension
- In the latest Tales of Arise trailer, the character Kisara is introduced, highlighting her close quarters combat, wielding hammer and shield. Kisara is a Dahnan soldier who will accompany Dohalim on their adventure. Kisara is one of six party members players can recruit.
- Previously, Bandai released a new trailer showing lifestyle features for Tales of Arise and new screenshots previewing in-game costumes which can be obtained from limited editions.
- Tales of Arise will be released for PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 10, 2021.
For more on this news, find it here in Tales Of Arise Kisara Trailer Released.
- Playstation Now members will now be able to access a few more titles this week, including the gripping Action-RPG NieR Automata. Sony announced via the Playstation Blog that those who subscribe to Playstation Now will be able to play NieR Automata, Ghostrunner and the indie title Undertale starting August 3.
- If you haven’t picked up NieR Automata yet, this fantasy, dystopian Action-RPG follows Androids 2B and 9S as they explore and fight to reclaim an overrun post-apocalyptic world. Combat is fast paced with a number of jaw-dropping abilities and weapons.
- Playstation Now will set you back $ 10 per month or $ 60 for an annual subscription (depending on your region), giving you access to a large library of games that you can download or stream through the service.
For more on this news, find it here in Nier: Automata and Ghostrunner Added to Playstation Now.
- Developer Norsfell has announced that its Tribes of Midgard action-survival RPG has now surpassed 250,000 players in the first week of release, with now 40,000 giants defeated. The game was released late last month, introducing players to a Nordic-inspired world that can be explored solo or with a party of up to 10 players.
- To celebrate their success, Norsfell and Gearbox have teamed up with the One Tree Planted organization to plant 40,000 trees.
- If you want to know what we thought of Tribes of Midgard, check out our Tribes Of Midgard Review Impressions.
- Midgard Tribes is now available on PS4, PS5 and PC.
To learn more about this news, find it here in Tribes Of Midgard exceeds 250,000 players.
the fall of god
- In a recent interview with developer Counterplay Games and Gamerant, the developer shared more information about the changes coming with the evils of Valorplate in the fall of godthe next Fire & Darkness DLC.
- The current version of Godfall already has 12 different Valorplates that are based on the Zodiac, and in the next DLC, instead of a new Valorplate, players will see a redesign of the Ailment system. Ailments will have unique effects such as cold that will slow enemies down, making the Valorplate you choose much more influential.
- Godfall Fire & Darkness previously announced the addition of a new area to Godfall called Fire Realm, with new enemies and loot up for grabs. Players will also have the option to claim over 20 new Valorplate skins.
- The DLC arrives with the free Lightbringer update which adds a new Lightbringer mode and Endgame matchmaking beta, as well as a new type of loot called Cursed Items.
- God The Fire & Darkness expansion and free Lightbringer update will launch on August 10 the same day for PS5, PS4, and PC through the Epic Games Store. Godfall will launch on PS4 for the first time also on the same day and includes a free PS5 upgrade.
For more information, find them here in Godfall Fire & Darkness Expansion Sets for making changes to ailments in Valorplate.
- Developer Team Earth Wars has revealed its Steam Early Access update roadmap for its 2D side-scrolling Action-RPG hack-and-slash game Souls Lost Epic.
- The Roadmap shares details on new levels, weapons, skills, quests, UI improvements, and more in Q4 2021 for Patch 1.0 for Steam.
- The developer aims to add more content in the run-up to version 1.0, including new weapons, such as the Shield Gauntlet which allows players to protect themselves without losing stamina. There’s also the Wand which will inflict Status ailments with high offensive stats and the Torch which can light up dark areas. There will also be additional quests from new NPCs in The Underworld.
- There will also be future updates planned for later this year which include the story finale, the last world to be added, more weapons, skills, additional types of combat elements as well as content. post-game. There will also be post-launch content slated for early 2021.
- Lost epic is currently available on Steam Early Access.
For more information, find it here in Lost Epic Gets September Update with a new trailer and early access roadmap.
Risen Diablo II
It looks like Resurrected Diablo 2 The open beta that was originally scheduled for August is still ongoing. In a recent response to a worried fan on the official Blizzard forum, Global Community Development Manager for Diablo Adam Fletcher, who goes by his name PezRadar, confirmed that the open beta will still take place in August. There were no further details in this post but also assured that there would be “more news soon”.
In another post, a Diablo fan asked about the beta stages, one for pre-orders and one for all players, as well as the duration of the beta stages. The same community manager confirmed that there will be two phases, each taking place over different weekends. The post explains that this is usually when “most people can play”, which will help test the servers and the multiplayer aspect.
Previously, it was announced that the multiplayer beta would arrive in August, but only available for certain platforms. The beta will include 5 of the 7 classes which are Amazon, Barbarian, Paladin, Sorceress, and Druid. Players can join up to 8 players in co-op, or go it alone as a single player experience.
Resurrected Diablo 2 launches September 23 on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch with pre-orders already available. The beta will take place in August.
To learn more about this news, find it here in Diablo 2 Resurrected Open Beta Confirmed For August.
- Elden Ring now has a page on the Steam, Playstation Store and Xbox platforms. While you can’t actually pre-order from these listings, you can find out more about key features, details, and view screenshots of the game. It also now includes the gameplay trailer which has was revealed a few months ago. There are also new descriptions of Ancient ring and the release date previously announced.
- It covers game features, open world, character customization, and online play. He explains how each of them will work in the upcoming FromSoftware Action-RPG. Online game information allowing players to travel together seamlessly around the world of Elden Ring. You can also add the games to your wishlist on these platforms.
- As for tradition, it is described as an “epic drama born of a myth” told in “fragments”. While there isn’t a lot of new information, it does reinforce the basic concepts of the game.
- In case you missed it, be sure to check out our Elden Ring Gameplay Impressions video which explains what to expect, graphics, online, network test, combat, multiplayer and more.
- Ancient ring will be released on January 21, 2022.
For more on this news, find it here in Elden Ring now appearing on Steam and Playstation Store.
Amazon’s next New World MMO was previously slated for release in late August, but the developer has now announced that the game will launch on September 28.
This isn’t the first delay the game is experiencing, and the news comes after the closed beta that ended this week. In the post on the official Twitter account, Amazon explains that the delay is in a “search for quality”, acknowledging that fans will be disappointed but explaining that it will be “to deliver the game to you in the highest quality possible at the launch ”.
The post also mentions the feedback they received from the closed beta, which means they’ll need “a few more weeks to fix bugs, improve stability, and polish the game.”
To find out more about this news, find it here in The launch of the new world is delayed until September 28.
Well, that’s it for wiki week. Please join us next week for another great week of play! Be sure to check out our VIP program for exclusive fan benefits, and aspiring writers should take advantage of our Become an Author initiative! Thank you again for being part of this great community. Keep contacting us for news, reviews, YouTube feeds and videos, and the general goodness of the wiki!
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers we get, the more the army of Fexus grows: