HAppy weekend of Fextralife! If you’ve been too busy to keep up with the latest games we cover, or you’re looking for a refresher, we’ve got you covered! Here is a miniature version of the Top RPG news of the week. Taste all the latest news on the Fextralife Wiki network.
Watch the video above and read on for the text!
The 25th anniversary of the Persona franchise is fast approaching and a new anniversary website to mark the occasion is now live. The website says there will be seven announcements to make from September 2021 to fall 2022.
He also shared that “from 2021, the Nobody series has sold over 15 million copies worldwide ”. The website also shares that there will be commemorative products, events, collaborations and games. While all seven announcements might not mean seven games, it does mean a lot of Persona-related content in the coming months.
For more on this news, find it here in Persona Gets 25th Anniversary Website Teasing Seven Reveals.
- Publisher Prime Matter and developer Snapshot Games will release the Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition for Playstation 4 and Xbox One on October 1st. The edition will also arrive on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series at a later date with a free upgrade.
- Also released on October 1, the fourth DLC expansion called Corrupted horizons, launch on PC. The outline of the DLC shares that a new strain of Pandoravirus has begun to plague Phoenix. There will be new campaign missions, new enemies, and a new type of soldier.
- Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition will include the base game, four DLC expansions that include Blood and Titanium, Legacy of the Ancients, Festering Skies, and Corrupted Horizons, as well as redesigned controller support.
For more on it, find it here in Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition releases on PS4 and Xbox One on October 1, PS5 and Xbox Series later.
Solasta: crown of the magisterium
- Solasta: Crown of the Magister received a new patch this week that added the new Wizard class, Iron Man mode, campaigns and Dungeon Maker environments. Patch 1.1.4 brings a number of changes related to the new class, as wizards have the ability to manipulate spells, lengthen their range or increase their duration, as well as other abilities.
- The patch also introduces a new difficulty mode called Iron Man which adds a permanent death modifier. This means that you can only load the last save game available and once your group has been deleted, all save games related to that specific part will be deleted.
- Two additional campaigns have also been added for Dungeon Maker, along with three new Sewer, Woodland and Catacomb environments.
- To see all the additions and changes with patch 1.1.4 for Solasta, be sure to watch our patch breakdown video.
For more on this news, find it here in the Solasta Patch 1.1.4 patch notes | All changes.
It’s been about four years since Nier Automata released on Steam, but there are finally some improvements to the platform via a new patch that arrived this week.
It was April when a patch was first announced by Platinum for the Steam PC version of NieR Automata, defined to improve the version on the platform. Previously, the version available through the Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass also received a patch, but the Steam version was still waiting for the necessary fixes for performance and frame rate issues.
The patch notes have been released. These include improvements to anti-aliasing, UI textures (4K), cut scenes, borderless video settings and more. It will also eliminate the pesky slider that just pops up when using a gamepad controller which in the past also needed a mod to help. The frame rate will also be stabilized at 60FPS.
Have you tried NieR Automata after the patch was released? Let us know in the comments below.
For more on this news, find it here in Nier Automata Finally Receives Improvements On Steam July 15.
Final Fantasy 7 remake
- Square Enix has shared a bit more of what will happen in Part 2 of the Final Fantasy 7 remake. Final Fantasy 7 remake The first part was the first installment in the return of the classic JRPG, focusing on the Avalanche tale, as well as Shinra and the corruption of Midgar. As fans eagerly await Part 2, director Tetsuya Nomura has shared a bit of what’s to come.
- During the official live stream of Final Fantasy 7 The First Soldier, Nomura saw how many people were asking about Part 2. In order to talk about the next episode, Nomura shared that it was a “huge mess” in order to talk about the next episode. ‘get permission to talk about it.
- But fans can rest assured that the development is going well, Nomura commented “the game development is going well”, he also shared “Cloud will work in a lot of nature”.
- While there aren’t many details on what Part 2 will involve, he shared that the atmosphere compared to Part 1 will be quite different, the story will pick up where it left off. of Intergrade.
To learn more about this news, find it here in Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 Will Have Cloud “Running Around A Lot Of Nature”.
Shin Megami Tensei V
Atlus has released the official Shin Megami Tensei V trailer, which depicts factions, friends, and the conflict between gods and demons.
In Shin Megami Tensei V, the main character is a third-year student, who one day separates from his friend while crossing Shinagawa Station. Trying to find his friend, he ends up exploring a collapsing tunnel, causing him to pass out. He wakes up in a desert attacked by demons. Here, a mysterious being named Aogami offers to help him, uniting and being neither human nor demon like Nahobino. He will then use his newfound powers to fight the demonic forces that are now attacking Tokyo which is now called Da’at, a deserted city taken over by deities and demons.
Shin Megami Tensei V will use Unreal Engine 4, while players explore and fight demons with the Press Turn combat system. Identify weaknesses of an enemy to perform follow-up actions.
Shin Megami Tensei V releases on Switch on November 11 in Japan and November 12 worldwide.
For more on this news, find it here in Shin Megami Tensei V Story Trailer Revealed.
Bless Unleashed is finally… available next month on PC via Steam. The game has undergone a number of beta tests over the past 18 months or so, but publisher Neowiz Games has shared a short trailer showing a preview of the action.
Bless Unleashed is a fantasy MMORPG built with Unreal Engine 4. It was first released as “Bless Online”, but was later revamped and restarted as Bless Unleashed. The new version was released on Xbox One and Playstation 4, but the PC version took a long time to prepare.
Bless Unleashed is a free-to-play MMORPG that introduces players to the world of Lumios, where you will fight mighty monsters or face off against other players, while searching for the truth behind the eerie intimidating visions and hidden secrets. The game features combo-based mechanics, player customization, cooperative PVE and PVP content. Currently, those who pre-register can earn a number of bonuses.
Blessed unleashed releases for PC via Steam on August 6.
For more on this news, find it here in Bless Unleashed Gets PC Teaser Trailer.
Path of exile
Grinding Gear Games has released details about its Expedition Expansion for Path of Exile which will launch next week, adding the new Expedition League, new active skills, and Support Gems. There were also various balance changes in 3.15 and the return of the Battle Royale mode. Path of Exile: Royale was originally a limited-time game mode for April Fool’s Day introduced in 2018, but has now been revamped and brought back for weekend game sessions.
The expansion is free for everyone and will launch on July 23 for PC and macOS and July 28 for Xbox One and Playstation 4. The Expedition Challenge League will add four new merchant NPCs, 19 new skill and support gems, changes massive balance, a system overhaul bottle and new types of elements.
If you want a full description of this update, be sure to check out our article on the Path of Exile 3.15 expansion.
For more on this news, find it here in the Path Of Exile 3.15 expansion: New Expedition League, Balance Changes and Battle Royale !.
Valve this week released new details about its Steam Deck handheld gaming device, which will launch in December. Bookings increased this week also on July 16.
The Steam Deck is designed to emulate the standard Steam app you use on a desktop, which includes chat, notifications, cloud save support, and your entire library, and it will stay in sync. The Steam Deck will also allow you to play directly from your PC with the device using Valve’s remote play feature if you need a little more power.
The device runs on what Valve calls a “new version of SteamOS,” which is optimized for the handheld’s mobile form factor. The operating system is based on Linux and will use Proton to make it compatible with Windows games. You can also connect the device to an external display with options for keyboard, mouse, and controllers. Valve’s Pierre-Loup Griffais in an interview with IGN shared that he “can run pretty much anything you can run on a PC”.
The announcement had an interesting timing, as it was announced a few hours before the pre-orders of the new Nintendo Switch OLED went live. The entry-level Steam Deck is priced at $ 50 more than the new Switch OLED model. But what gives Valve its competitive edge with the Steam Deck is that those who already have a library of Steam games can simply buy the device and play their favorite games without needing to purchase a whole new stack of games. games. So you can potentially play your favorite RPGs anywhere you want.
What do you think of this news? Did you wait in line to get a reservation to purchase the Steam Deck? Let us know in the comments below.
For more on this news, find it here in Valve announces the release of Steam Deck in December 2021.
Well, that’s it for wiki week. Please join us next week for another great week of play! Be sure to check out our VIP program for exclusive fan benefits, and aspiring writers should take advantage of our Become an Author initiative! Thank you again for being part of this great community. Keep contacting us for news, reviews, YouTube feeds and videos, and the general goodness of the wiki!
Follow us on social media for all the latest and greatest. The more followers we get, the more the army of Fexus grows: